List of Physical Pain Booby TrapsEdit
1. Harry and Marv slip on toy cars.
2. A Bunch of tools hit Harry in the head.
3. A running lawn mower falls on Burton Jernigan, giving him a messy haircut.
4. Marv Merchants get's 3 staples on his butt, groin, and nose.
Kevin, Alex and Finn
Harry, Marv, Beaupre, Alice, Unger, Jernigan, Vera, Sinclair, Hughes and Jessica
5. Burton Jernigan falls 3 stories into the basement and lands on toilet that crushes.
6. Peter Beaupre get's a spray paint mask on his face.
7. Harry Lyme tries to climb a ladder that Kevin put soap on.
8. Marvin Merchants gets hit in the face by 4 bricks.
9. Marv gets Tarantula on his face and screams.
10. Hughes drinks glue that looked like milk.
11. Harry gets an artificial ¨hot head¨.
12. Harry and Marv get hit in the face with full paint buckets being thrown off a stairwell.
- Kevin uses fireworks to scare Marv away.
- Kevin shoots Harry in the groin (the knee in the novelization) and Marv in the forehead.
- Harry slips and falls on the front steps that have been iced.
- Marv slips and falls down the basement steps that have been iced.
- Marv's face gets hit with an iron.
- Harry's hand gets burned by a heated doorknob.
- Marv steps on a nail barefoot.
- Harry's head gets burned by a blowtorch.
- Harry gets glue on his face and gets covered in feathers.
- Marv steps on glass Christmas ornaments.
- Harry and Marv slip on cars.
- They get hit with paint cans while going up the staircase.
- Harry trips on a rope and lands on his back.
- Kevin puts Buzz's pet spider on Marv's face, making him scream.
- They try to climb across a rope to Kevin's treehouse but Kevin cuts the rope sending them swinging into a wall then falling to the ground.
- Marley hits Harry & Marv with a snow shovel.
- Harry head gets bernt by a blowtorch
Home Alone 2: Lost in New YorkEdit
- Harry and Marv slip and fall on the ground from a broken pair of pearls caused by Kevin.
- Harry comes crashing down on the roof of a parked car after jumping on a Seesaw.
- Marv gets hit by 4 bricks.
- Marv gets 3 staples stuck in his butt, groin, and nose.
- Harry tries to jump up to a ladder which Kevin made all slippery with some soap, sending him to the ground.
- Marv falls in a hole into the basement.
- A bunch of tools hit Harry in the head.
- Marv steps into a puddle of soap, slips, and falls on his back then slides into a big shelf of paint cans which tumble on top of him.
- Marv gets electrocuted by an arc welder connected to the sink.
- Harry's head gets caught on fire when attempting to turn on a light, then he attempts to put it out in a toilet that Kevin had filled with kerosene.
- Marv gets hit by a hundred pound weight bag of concrete powder.
- Harry falls from a cut-up ladder.
- Marv and Harry get hit by a pipe which knocks them in the hole and then Kevin cuts the the ropes holding the pipe which falls in the hole and smacks Harry and Marv in the heads.
- Marv and Harry get hit by a tool chest falling down from the stairs.
- Marv and Harry fall 3 stories when the rope was on fire (it was soaked in Kerosene) and get covered in varnish.
- Marv and Harry get showered by bird seeds, covered in pigeons which peck both of them, and the feathers get stuck to the varnish.
- Harry and Marv get there heads blown up by Kerosene again
Home Alone 3Edit
- Alex blows a whistle to make a dog wrap its leash around Alice and run away, dragging her with it.
- Alice splits her pants, exposing her red underwear.
- Burton Jernigan gets electrocuted by sitting in a chair that was wired to a car battery.
- Earl Unger gets electrocuted by a fence that had an electric current going through it.
- Earl Unger jumps onto the welcome mat that covers the marbles that send him crashing into the front door.
- A trunk of books hit Peter Beaupre and Earl Unger on the head.
- Burton Jernigan gets soaked by a garden hose.
- Earl Unger and Peter Beaupre get hit by a set of weights.
- Earl Unger gets hit by a balloon filled with water and Plaster of Paris.
- Alice 's hand gets stuck in a bucket of industrial-strength glue; she struggles to get free, but loses a glove.
- Peter Beaupre gets sprayed in the eyes with black spray paint.
- Alice Ribbons gets caught in mud, then gets hit by 2 Santa flower pots.
- A running lawnmower falls on Burton Jernigan, giving him a messy haircut.
- A window hits Earl Unger on the head.
- Peter Beaupre gets hit in the crotch by a spring-loaded boxing glove and falls on his rifle, causing it to misfire.
- Earl Unger gets his feet caught in adhesive glue upon stepping into two Mega Bloks carts with wheels.
- Burton Jernigan falls 3 stories into the basement and lands on a toilet, which is crushed sending fluide outside.
- Alice Ribbons tries to use the hand rails to swing herself up onto the porch, but they break and she falls, hurting her back.
- Alice Ribbons and Peter Beaupre fall down a plank of boards into the basement, with Peter Beaupre crushing Alice Ribbons.
- Earl Unger trips over a board into the basement, gets his fingers caught in a mousetrap and gets covered in raw sewage.
- Doris climbs into Burton Jernigan's pants and Alice hits him in the groin with a crowbar.
- Unger gets hit by a door when Alex closes it.
- Earl Unger and Burton Jernigan jump from the roof onto a trampoline that breaks and they end up in the freezing cold pool.
- Alice Ribbons falls 3 stories in the dumbwaiter and lands on her butt on solid concrete, hurting her too much to move.
- Alex scares away Beaupre with a fake gun
- Peter Beaupre is badly hurt in an explosion of some fireworks in a snow fort.
- All 5 bad guys get the chicken pox from Alex.
- Tiny chicken pox of Earl gets stuck with bandage.
Home Alone: Taking Back The HouseEdit
- Kevin washes both bandits away with water.
- Kevin commands a door to open, causing Marv to get hit in the groin by a hook, and sending him flying out of a window.
- Kevin hits Marv with a pan.
- Marv and Vera each get hit by paste.
- Marv's head and fingers almost get crushed by the dumbwaiter.
- Vera & Marv get hit with a pot.
- Molly gets stuck in the elevator.
- Marv gets crushed by the cupboard after he pulls a pair of shoes.
- Kevin plays a recording of Marv, making it sound like he's insulting Vera, and the two get into an argument.
- Marv gets hit in the crotch by a toy airplane, slips on Vera, and both fall down the stairs.
- Vera and Marv get at the "Open Sesame" machine before Kevin speeds it up.
- Marv breaks part of a chandelier and falls while he and Vera are swinging on it before she falls down as well.
- Molly gets hit by a big tray used by Mr. Prescott.
- Both Vera and Marv trip over both Buzz's and Megan's feet and land on the ground.
Home Alone 5: The Holiday HeistEdit
- Jessica and Hughes pull a set of weights from a ramp, which rolls under the garage door and trip them.
- Hughes activates a snowblower that launches marbles at him.
- Jessica gets hit in the face with a stocking full of coal.
- Sinclair gets drenched with egg nog.
- Jessica gets stuck in a window.
- Jessica gets tar dumped on her.
- Finn shoots Jessica in the butt with Christmas bells using his slingshot.
- Sinclair and Hughes get kicked hard in the groin and the face while trying to rescue Jessica.
- Sinclair gets his foot caught in a strand of Christmas lights while trying to climb into a window, causing him to lose his balance, fall, swing around, and crash into the house.
- Hughes eats a Nasty-tasting gingerbread man and accidently drinks a glass of glue which looks like milk.
- Hughes turns on the garbage disposal, which shoots cotton balls that get stuck to the glue on his face.
- Sinclair gets really scared after Finn sets his room up to look like it's haunted by the Ghost of Jimmy 'Dead Leg' Gravano.
- Sinclair runs into walls of wrapping paper and tape.
- Finn pushes Sinclair down the stairs.
- Mason pelts Jessica with snowballs, then knocks her out with a chunk of ice.
- Finn pulls a rope and locks Hughes and Sinclair in the basement.
- Jessica gets stuck in the snowman.