Kevin, Alex, and Finn
Harry, Marv, Beaupre, Alice, Unger, Jernigan, Vera, Molly, Sinclair, Hughes and Jessica
Home Alone Edit
Harry Lime(Or Lyme) Edit
- Shot in the groin by a BB gun
- Slips and falls on the set approaching the front door,
- Hand is severely burned when he places it on the boiling-hot doorknob. Although he puts it out using the snow near the steps, it does inflict a painful permanent scar in the shape of an M.
- The top of hiss head gets burned by a blowtorch when he opens the back door, and again, he puts it out with the snow outside.
- Harry gets glue on his face and gets covered in feathers, causing him to look like he's dressed like a chicken.
- Slip on Kevin's Micro Machines at the foot of the stairs, and then gets hit in the face with a paint can while going up the staircase (with Marv)
- Falls down after tripping on a wire, knocking him unconscious
- Hit by Marv by accident when the latter attempts to kill Buzz's tarantula
- Falls with Marv after swinging to a wall while attempting to use a rope to cross to Kevin's tree house due to Kevin cutting the rope with a hedge clipper.
- Hit by Marley with a snow shovel after Kevin's capture
Marv Merchants Edit
- Shot in the face with a BB gun
- Slips and tumbles down on his back on the entrance to the basement.
- Hit in the face with a heated iron falling from a laundry chute after pulling a light switch attached to the iron. The trap leaves a massive iron-shaped burn on his face.
- Loses his shoes and socks on a tar-covered basement stairs and gets his foot partially impaled by a nail wherein he falls back down to the bottom of the stairs, screaming in immense pain.
- Steps on Christmas ornaments barefoot (causing him to scream in even more pain) when he comes in through a front window.
- Slip on Kevin's Micro Machines at the foot of the stairs, and then gets hit in the face with a paint can while going up the staircase (with Harry)
- Kevin, plants Buzz's pet tarantula on Marv's face, making him scream in panic.
- Hit by Harry in retaliation for his attempt to kill Buzz's tarantula
- Falls with Harry after swinging to a wall while attempting to use a rope to cross to Kevin's tree house due to Kevin cutting the rope with a hedge clipper.
- Hit by Marley with a snow shovel after Kevin's capture
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Edit
Harry Lime(Or Lyme) Edit
- Slips on pearls dropped by Kevin (with Marv).
- Get punched across the face by "The Model" after Kevin causes a diversion by pinching her buttocks.(when Kevin blames Harry)
- Crashes down on the roof of a parked car after jumping on a seesaw triggered by Marv.
- Harry tries to jump up to a ladder which Kevin made all slippery with liquid detergent, causing him to fall to the ground.
- A bunch of tools falls on his head when he kicks open the door.
- Head catches fire from another blowtorch when he tries to turn on a lightswitch, then he attempts to put it out in a toilet, unaware that Kevin had filled with flammable liquid. The result is that the top of his head explodes in smoke when he puts it in the toilet.
- Falls from a cut-up ladder.
- Narrowly misses paint cans swinging on the staircase but gets hit by a pipe and flung to a basement where he is hit again by the same pipe after Kevin cuts the ropes holding it (with Marv)
- Crushed by tool chest (with Marv)
- Falls with Harry three stories when Kevin ignites the rope they were climbing down on (it was soaked in kerosene) and get covered from head to foot in wood varnish.
- Showered with Marv by birdseed from the Pigeon Lady, and get covered in pigeons which peck both of them, and the pigeons' feathers stick to the varnish.
Marv Merchants Edit
- Slips on pearls dropped by Kevin (with Harry)
- Get punched across the face by "The Model" after Kevin causes a diversion by pinching her buttocks '(before Kevin blames Harry for the act)'
- Marv gets bricks thrown at his face by Kevin and Harry just dodges the bricks.
- Marv gets three staples stuck in his buttocks, groin, and nose from a staple gun on the other side of the door.
- Marv falls through a hole into the basement. (Would die from the several internal and external injuries.)
- Steps into a puddle of soap, slips, falls on his back, and slides into a big shelf of paint cans which fall onto him, covering him in paint.
- Electrocuted by an arc welder that Kevin connects to the sink, making his skeleton be seen briefly (In real life, Marv would be dead due to cardiac arrhythmia and severe burns to the internal organs.)
- Gets hit by a hundred pound weight bag of concrete powder.
- Narrowly misses paint cans swinging on the staircase but gets hit by a pipe and flung to a basement where he is hit again by the same pipe after Kevin cuts the ropes holding it (with Harry)
- Crushed by a tool chest that tumbles down from the stairs (with Harry)
- Falls with Harry three stories when Kevin ignites the kerosene-soaked rope they were climbing down on and get covered from head to foot in wood varnish.
- Showered with Harry by birdseed from the Pigeon Lady, and get covered in pigeons which peck both of them, and the pigeons' feathers stick to the varnish.
Home Alone 3 Edit
Peter Beaupre Edit
- Collides with Alice Ribbons head-on while chasing the toy car through a hedge
- Hit on the head by a falling trunk of books and a barbell (with Earl Unger)
- Injures himself in an attempt to open a door which was drilled closed by Alex
- Sprayed in the eyes with black spray paint.
- Gets hit in the crotch by a spring-loaded boxing glove and falls on his gun, causing it to misfire.
- Falls down a loose plank of boards into the basement and crushes Alice.
- Injured by an explosion of fireworks in a snow fort.
Earl Unger Edit
- Hit by Jernigan's minivan
- Gets electrocuted in an attempt to cut a yarn fence wired by Alex
- Collides with a door when he jumps onto the welcome mat with marbles underneath
- Hit by a falling trunk of books and a barbell (with Peter Beaupre).
- Hit by a water balloon and Plaster of Paris.
- A window hits him on the head.
- Gets his feet caught in adhesive glue upon stepping into two Mega Bloks carts with wheels.
- Trips over a board and falls into the basement, gets his fingers caught in a mousetrap, accidentally shoots a toilet pipe, and gets covered in raw sewage.
- Collides with Alice when they attempt to capture Alex and gets hit by a door when Alex closes it.
- Lands into a frozen swimming pool when the trampoline gives way after jumping from the roof (with Burton Jernigan).
Burton Jernigan Edit
- Slips onto a slippery pavement and lands into a garage where he is hit by garden tools
- Electrocuted by sitting on a chair that was wired to a car battery.
- Gets soaked by a garden hose.
- A running lawnmower falls onto him, resulting in an awful haircut.
- Burton Jernigan falls 3 stories into the basement and lands on a toilet, which is crushed.
- Hit in the groin with a hockey club by Alice when the latter attempts to kill Doris
- Lands into a frozen swimming pool when the trampoline gives way after jumping from the roof (with Earl Unger).
Alice Ribbons Edit
- Collides with Peter Beaupre head-on while chasing the toy car through a hedge
- Dragged by a dog after the latter is attracted to Alex's whistel
- Accidentally splits her pants, exposing her red underwear.
- Gets hand stuck in a bucket of industrial-strength glue. She struggles to get free, but loses a glove.
- Gets caught in mud in an attempt to trespass and gets hit by 2 Santa flower pots.
- Injures her back in an attempt to use hand rails (which break) to swing herself up onto the porch.
- Falls down a plank of boards into the basement, with Peter Beaupre following suit.
- Collides with Unger when they attempt to capture Alex
- Falls 3 stories in the dumbwaiter shaft to the basement, resulting in temporary paralysis
Home Alone 4: Taking Back The HouseEdit
- Kevin washes both bandits away with water.
- Kevin commands a door to open, causing Marv to get hit in the groin by a hook, and sends him flying out of a window.
- Marv gets burned by a stove which he unknowingly sat on.
- Kevin hits Marv with a pan.
- Marv and Vera each get hit by paste.
- Marv's head and fingers almost get crushed by the dumbwaiter.
- Vera and Marv get hit with a pot.
- Molly gets stuck in the elevator.
- Marv gets crushed by the cupboard after he pulls a pair of shoes.
- Kevin plays a recording of Marv, making it sound like he's insulting Vera, and they get into an argument.
- Marv gets hit in the crotch by a toy airplane, slips on Vera, and both fall down the stairs.
- Vera and Marv get at the "Open Sesame" machine before Kevin speeds it up.
- Marv breaks part of a chandelier and falls while he and Vera are swinging on it before she does as well.
- Molly gets hit by a big tray used by Mr. Prescott.
- Both Vera and Marv trip over both Buzz and Megan's feet and land on the ground.
Home Alone: The Holiday HeistEdit
- Jessica and Hughes pull a set of weights from a ramp, which roll under the garage door and trip them.
- Hughes activates a snowblower that launches marbles at him.
- Jessica gets hit in the face with a stocking full of coal.
- Sinclair gets drenched with eggnog.
- Jessica gets stuck in a window.
- Jessica gets tar dumped on her.
- Finn shoots Jessica in the butt with Christmas bells using his slingshot.
- Sinclair and Hughes get kicked hard in the groin and the face while trying to rescue Jessica.
- Sinclair gets his foot caught in a strand of Christmas lights while trying to climb into a window, causing him to lose his balance, fall, swing around, and crash into the house.
- Hughes eats a Nasty-tasting gingerbread man and accidentally drinks a glass of glue which looked like milk.
- Hughes turns on the garbage disposal, which shoots cotton balls that stick to the glue on his face.
- Sinclair gets really scared after Finn sets his room up to look like it's haunted by the ghost of Jimmy "Dead Leg" Gravano.
- Sinclair runs into walls of wrapping paper and tape.
- Finn pushes Sinclair down the stairs.
- Mason pelts Jessica with snowballs and knocks her out with a chunk of ice.
- Finn pulls a rope and locks Hughes and Sinclair in the basement.
- Jessica gets stuck in a snowman.